Estimated Reading Time: <1
Some Fulani herdsmen this morning chased out the workers at the Akure South Local Government Secretariat following a disagreement.
One of the workers of the council was allegedly macheted by the herdsmen.
The members of the Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees are asking the government to act on the matter.
Following the incident, the secretariat was deserted by the workers, some of whom returned home after the incident.
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss