Estimated Reading Time: <1
A High Court sitting in Abuja has on Tuesday nullified the suspension of Senator Buruji Kashamu from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The party was also restrained by the court from taking any further disciplinary actions against the lawmaker.
Justice Valentine Ashi of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Apo, gave the order in his ruling.
The Senator was suspended by the Senator Ahmed Makarfi-led National Caretaker Committee of the party prior to the December 9 national convention held at the Eagles Square in Abuja.
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church