Estimated Reading Time: <1
A High Court sitting in Abuja has on Tuesday nullified the suspension of Senator Buruji Kashamu from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The party was also restrained by the court from taking any further disciplinary actions against the lawmaker.
Justice Valentine Ashi of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Apo, gave the order in his ruling.
The Senator was suspended by the Senator Ahmed Makarfi-led National Caretaker Committee of the party prior to the December 9 national convention held at the Eagles Square in Abuja.
- Gani Adams says ‘those in power today are a product of protests’
- Bola Tinubu says #Endsars protesters “who suffered casualty” during Lekki massacre had questions to answer
- Abia State Government relaxes curfew
- Gunmen stormed a school in Cameroon, killing at least six children studying in class
- Just In: Kaduna Govt imposes curfew in parts of Chikun and KD South LGAs
- Psychiatric hospital, INEC, NLC, NDDC, WAEC office, Banks torched
- Stan Chu Ilo: Nigeria, a Nation that Kills her Children
- Breaking: Hoodlums set ablaze Nnamdi Azikiwe’s statue ablaze in Anambra
- Breaking: Houses owned by Senator Ndoma Egba, Gershom Bassey looted and burnt in calabar
- Afenifere and Ohaneze Ndigbo beg thugs to cease looting #EndSARS