Estimated Reading Time: <1
Oby Ezekwesili, convener of the BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, has berated the presidency over a TV documentary about President Muhammadu Buhari.
Ezekwesili described the 55-minute documentary put together by the Media and Publicity department of the State House as marketing promo for Buhari
She also faulted the presidency for coming up with such broadcast when Nigerians are struggling at fuel stations.
She wrote on Twitter: “Wawu. What a “perfect time” to unveil a personal marketing promo of President @MBuhari to his citizens who are mostly keeping vigil at fuel stations nationwide.
“Talk about evidence-based Dissonance by @AsoRock…SMH?
?Meanwhile, ?Nigerian presidency has lambasted Nigerians for attacking it over the film.
In a statement on Sunday, president spokesman, Femi Adesina, said those condemning the idea have no pastime and will complain about God if the “mistakenly” make heaven.
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent