Estimated Reading Time: <1
Police operatives have arrested Maryam Sanda for allegedly stabbing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello to death .
DSP Anjuguri Manzah, Police Public Relations Officer, FCT confirmed the incident Monday night.
“The female suspect is in custody, she was arrested on Sunday”, he said.
Asked when she would be charged to court, the spokesman replied, “We will do that after conclusion of investigation”.
Bilyamin is son of a former PDP chairman, Haliru Bello while Maryam is the daughter of embattled former Aso Savings boss, Hajia Maimuna Aliyu.
The deceased, a real estate developer and businessman, was said to have complained several times about his wife’s violent tendency to some family members and friends.
Tragedy struck Saturday night following an allegation of infidelity against her husband.
Maryam reportedly saw text message on the his, a sight that infuriated her.
She then allegedly stabbed her husband 3 times in the back and severally on his private part at their home in Maitama, Abuja.
- Ondo State Deputy Speaker has been removed
- #EndSARS: Senate asks FG to use 1% of VAT to repair properties damaged by hoodlums
- Gombe House Of Assembly Speaker, Deputy Speaker impeached
- Buhari writes Senate, seeks Yakubu’s confirmation as INEC Chairman
- Federal High Court commence trial of Abdulrasheed Maina, in his absence
- Fashola says Nigeria needs N500Billion annually to develop road infrastructure
- There is nothing ’embarrassing’ in Nigeria importing fuel from Niger – Minister
- 2023: Governor Umahi says he has no plans for presidential bid
- Soldiers brutalise man in Asaba, tell him to ‘go and die’ in viral video
- #EndSARS: UK Parliament approves sanctions against Nigerian officials implicated in Lekki shooting