Estimated Reading Time: <1
Presidential aide, Femi Adesina has labelled his principal’s physical presence at the 72nd United Nations General Assembly as a huge achievement for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Speaking to newsmen shortly after Buhari arrived New York, venue of the assembly, Adesina said “this is a global platform, you don’t have it bigger than this one.
“For is as Nigerians, the fact that our President is here in person, I a big, big achievement.
“We know that in the first eight months of the year, the president was indisposed, and the fact that he is here today is a very big achievement for the country and him in person.
Minister of Foreign affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama also addressed newsmen saying the country’s agenda at the assembly will be channeled towards “illicit flow of funds”
Ondo, Zamfara and Ebonyi state governors, ministers of defence, interior, water resources, industry and trade and investment.
- Fredrick Nwabufo: IPOB/Oduduwa agitators’ alliance: Igbo, Yoruba were meant to be together
- Delta State AG and 136 other lawyers, shortlisted for rank of SAN
- Ibrahim Magu wants anyone who has ever offered him a bribe to “come out publicly”
- Nigeria’s presidential jet- one out of the fleet is up for sale
- Obaseki and PDP leaks false information to the media says Ize-Iyamu
- Humanitarian affairs minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq gets married
- UN at 75: Southern Kaduna And The Responsibility To Protect
- Yobe Governor appoints 30 social media aides
- Insincerity, Bad Faith and Isomorphic Mimicry: The Harmonised Police Bill 2020 in Focus
- Buhari will on Thursday depart Abuja for Bissau