Estimated Reading Time: <1
The All Progressives Congress has warned former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan and other party leaders to refrain from further statements capable of bringing the party to disrepute.
The APC National Vice Chairman (North West), Alhaji Inuwa Abdulkadir said this while speaking to newsmen in Abuja, on Friday.
He was reacting to statements credited to the duo within the last two days.
The party leader noted that the former Vice President was being economical with the truth when he claimed that he was used and dumped by the party after its victory in 2015.
He said it is on record that the former Vice President attended a series of meetings held by party leaders soon after Muhammadu Buhari emerged as a candidate.
[READ ALSO] 2019: Buhari’s minister in Villa, insists on backing Atiku
Abdulkadir also said there are also records of several meetings between the ex-VP and President Muhammadu Buhari.
This, he said, makes it unfair for Atiku to say he was not being consulted.
On comments made by the Minister of Women Affairs, Abdulkadir said, the honourable thing for her to do is to step aside.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems