Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Police Force in Enugu State has said it is investigating the death of three children form on family, found dead in a well.
The incident which occurred at the weekend left many in Ezeama village in Ohodo community in Igboetiti Local Government Area of the State in shock.
The spokesperson for the command, Ebere Amaraizu, said the deaths were being investigated, to arrive at an acceptable explanation.
The Ugwuda children whom Amaraizu gave their names as Chibenyi Ugwuda, Chinedu Ugwuda and Chukwunora Ugwuda were all less than three years old.
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss