Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Senate President David Mark’s 2019 presidential campaign posters yesterday flooded Makurdi metropolis in Benue State.
The posters and the banners, bearing the inscription of Mark to contest the next presidential election in the country were also flaunted at the secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) where members held congress yesterday.
Mark was absent at the crowded meeting which sought to reunite members and keep them abreast of the party’s recent outing in Abuja after the Supreme Court’s victory.
Our correspondent observed that some youths holding the posters were also chanting that Mark would be the man for the job in the next general election.
But, the various speakers at the occasion did not comment on the development as they were unanimous in their decision to rejuvenate the party in the state for a possible take-over of government in 2019.
- Over 2000 critically endangered vultures dead through deliberate pesticide poisoning
- National Assembly To Meet On Thursday On 2020 Revised Budget
- Cobhams Asuquo has been appointed UNICEF national ambassador
- IMF advises banks to suspend dividend payment
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know