Estimated Reading Time: <1
In order to ensure Public safety among all citizens in Bauchi State,the Commissioner of Police Bauchi State Command, CP Garba Baba Umar has today 13/6/2017 met with the Leadership of Igbo Community in the State.
Speaking at the occasion, the Eze Ndigbo of Bauchi State, His Highness Eze J. Umezika commended the CP for the warm reception he accorded them and the selfless service he is exhibiting in ensuring peace and stability in the State.
He further stressed that Igbo Community in Bauchi State are law abiding citizens and will not indulge in any act that would undermine the Unity and peaceful coexistence of this great Nation.
He assured the CP of their willingness to partner with the Police in order to ensure that law and order are maintained.
Responding, the Commissioner of Police CP Garba Baba Umar thanked the Igbo Community and assured them that the Command under his watch is fully committed toward providing a safe and secured environment for all the citizens in the State irrespective of tribe of religious affiliation.
The CP also enjoined them to feel free and report any matter capable of truncating the peace in the State to enable the Command respond promptly.
Police Public Relations Officer
- Nollywood star Ini Edo re-appointed tourism ambassador for Akwa Ibom
- Mandela’s daughter, Zindzi Mandela dies at 59
- Nigeria to review Air agreement with UK, others over landing right withdrawal
- In new reforms, Sudan scraps FGM, alcohol ban & public floggings
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Elfredah Kevin-Alerechi, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens