Estimated Reading Time: <1
Three suicide bombers have attacked ummarari Village in Jere Local Government of Borno State killing a mother, her two children and a member of Civilian JTF.
The attack occured on Saturday’s night after Ishai Muslim prayers.
The attack led to the death of the four victims while eight others were also injured.
PRNigeria gathered that the bombers included an adult and two teenagers.
The Spokesperson of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) in the North-East, Abdulkadir Ibrahim disclosed that bodies of the dead and the injured had been evacuated.
Abdulkadir said: “the casualties were evacuated to Borno State specialist hospital by the NEMA ERT and SEMA. The remains of the three suicide bombers were also deposited at the mortuary of the hospital.”
In another development, officials of NEMA North East were at Konduga IDP camp to distribute relief materials.
The camp was recently gutted by fire outbreak
Some of the items distributed included foodstuffs, household utensils, clothing, footwear, nylon mats and Baby food. The food items were provided in collaboration with Borno state Emergency Management Agency BOSEMA to ensure food security.
- ‘Avoid politicians approaching you to destabilize the government’ – Buratai warns Generals
- Lagos Senatorial by-elections hold today
- ‘Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt Schork Award in International Journalism after five attempts in six years
- Ali Ndume to withdraw as Abdulrasheed Maina’s Surety
- Nominations the 14th Headies Award is out, Check out the complete list
- Murder: Court upholds death sentence for Maryam Sanda
- Canadian Government supports Nigeria to strengthen security at the borders
- By-Election: Police in Lagos announce restriction of movement from 6am – 6pm in affected areas
- Arik Air sacks 300 staff members, claims economic hardship
- Patrick Vieira has been sacked as coach of Nice