Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria Football Federation President has been elected into the powerful Confederation of African Football executive committee.
Pinnick will represent the West Zone B after defeating Benin Republic’s Moucharafou Anjorin in Thursday’s election.
Pinnick, who is a supporter of nrw CAF President Ahmad Ahmad, got 32 votes to Anjorin’s 17 to get a seat on CAF’s highest decision making organ.
More details soon…
- Cross River Govenor’s aide threatens suicide over unpaid salary
- In Kaduna, bandits have killed no fewer than 18 people in two local government areas
- Nigeria is expecting COVID-19 vaccines from three donor sources – Health Minister
- Kano assembly approves a bill to force premarital testing
- Akeredolu calls for decentralisation of Police
- Just in: Senate approves Bawa’s appointment as new EFCC Chairman
- Auditor-General indicts MDAs on N105.66Billion spending
- Victims of NAF plane crash to be buried on Thursday
- WAEC withholds 70,000 SSCE results in Kano as government default on payment for sponsored students
- Borno Governor confirms 10 dead, 47 injured as he visits victims of Maiduguri attack