Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chocolate City boss, Audu Maikori who is currently being detained will be charged to court on Monday, Punch reports.
According to the newspaper, Maikori is being held at the Gabasawa Police Station, Kaduna State.
It was gathered that he has also been barred from seeing his family and friends.
It was also learnt that the case had been transferred to the Attorney General of Kaduna State.
Maikori had been arrested on Friday for sharing false information about the Southern Kaduna crisis.
He had alleged that some herdsmen killed 5 students of an institution in Kaduna which turned out to be false.
He had earlier been arrested but was later released.
His arrest on Friday came after he collapsed at an event in Lagos some days back.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English