Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, February 22, spoke to the Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, from London.
Details of their conversation are still sketchy but they were believed to have spoken via the telephone.
The President has been on a medical vacation in the United Kingdom since January 19, 2017.
He was originally due to be back in the country two weeks back but he extended his stay, which according to the Presidency was due to his pending test results. This further fuelled speculations that Buhari is not as well as portrayed by his aides.
Many top top government officials, including the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, have since visited the President at his official residence – Abuja House – in London.
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa