Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria winger Asisat Oshoala has left Women’s Super League One club Arsenal Ladies to join Chinese side Dalian Quanjian.
The 22-year-old won the BBC’s Women’s Footballer of the Year Award in 2015 before joining Arsenal from Liverpool.
She helped the Gunners win the Women’s FA Cup at Wembley in May 2016 and was recently awarded the African Women’s Player of the Year Award.
She also played for her country at the 2015 Women’s World Cup in Canada.
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates