Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria winger Asisat Oshoala has left Women’s Super League One club Arsenal Ladies to join Chinese side Dalian Quanjian.
The 22-year-old won the BBC’s Women’s Footballer of the Year Award in 2015 before joining Arsenal from Liverpool.
She helped the Gunners win the Women’s FA Cup at Wembley in May 2016 and was recently awarded the African Women’s Player of the Year Award.
She also played for her country at the 2015 Women’s World Cup in Canada.
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research
- We have run out of food – Bobi Wine cries out as military siege continues