Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kenya’s Abraham Kiptum has won the 42.1km Lagos Marathon for the second time in a row.
Kiptum who won in 2016, crossed the line a time of 2:15:20.Rodah Tanuyi was the first woman to cross the finish line.
The event had about 100,000 athletes from 27 countries, including Nigeria.
Nigeria’s Hannah Babalola also became a two-time winner as she won the Women’s Wheelchair category.
The race started at the National Stadium at Surulere and terminated at Eko Atlantic City on Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted