Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kenya’s Abraham Kiptum has won the 42.1km Lagos Marathon for the second time in a row.
Kiptum who won in 2016, crossed the line a time of 2:15:20.Rodah Tanuyi was the first woman to cross the finish line.
The event had about 100,000 athletes from 27 countries, including Nigeria.
Nigeria’s Hannah Babalola also became a two-time winner as she won the Women’s Wheelchair category.
The race started at the National Stadium at Surulere and terminated at Eko Atlantic City on Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Governor Wike signs executive order proscribing IPOB in Rivers
- Fact Check: Reno Omokri’s claim on Nigeria’s foreign debt is false
- How the CDD Election Analysis Center work to foster democracy in Nigeria
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013