Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kenya’s Abraham Kiptum has won the 42.1km Lagos Marathon for the second time in a row.
Kiptum who won in 2016, crossed the line a time of 2:15:20.Rodah Tanuyi was the first woman to cross the finish line.
The event had about 100,000 athletes from 27 countries, including Nigeria.
Nigeria’s Hannah Babalola also became a two-time winner as she won the Women’s Wheelchair category.
The race started at the National Stadium at Surulere and terminated at Eko Atlantic City on Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
- “We need to de-link terrorism and crimes from ethnicity” – Presidency wants Ondo Governor to stop ultimatum given to herdsmen
- Gunmen kidnap Deeper Life varsity deputy VC in Nasarawa
- We support decision to shutdown churches that flout COVID-19 protocols – Oyo CAN
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu