Estimated Reading Time: <1
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, on Friday condemned the killing of Christians by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Southern Kaduna and called on the people to defend themselves and balance the terror foisted on them by persons alleged to be agents of President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Ahmed Nasir El Rufai.
Dokubo-Asari in a statement by his spokesperson, Rex Anighoro entitled: “Buhari is a Futa Jallon Jihadist”, obtained by newsmen in Abuja, called on all minorities to support the people of Southern Kaduna.
He said, “The Muhammadu Buhari and El Rufai-enabled ongoing genocide in Southern Kaduna is a supremacist and neo-colonialist conquest on the minorities of Northern Nigeria and by extension on all minorities in Nigeria
“Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari and the Niger Delta People Salvation Front cum Niger Delta People Volunteer Force call all people of Southern Kaduna to defend themselves and balance the terror foisted on them by Buhari and El Rufai’s agents.
“We call on all minorities in the North and across the Nigerian union to mobilise support for the people of Southern Kaduna earmarked for extermination by the Gambari and Futa Jallon expansionists.
“Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari and the Niger Delta People Salvation Front cum Niger Delta People Volunteer Force stand with the people of Southern Kaduna.”
- Breaking: In Edo State, Ize-Iyamu collects APC governorship form, and Governor Obaseki speaks
- “We dried our tears” – 17-year-old girl who escaped Boko Haram after being abducted and held in captivity for four years described life in the Sambisa forest
- Over 2000 critically endangered vultures dead through deliberate pesticide poisoning
- National Assembly To Meet On Thursday On 2020 Revised Budget
- Cobhams Asuquo has been appointed UNICEF national ambassador
- IMF advises banks to suspend dividend payment
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks