Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pana singer, Tekno, has been disqualified from the ‘Next Rated’ category of the Headies award.
According to The Net, Tekno was dropped because he failed to participate in all of the required activities by organisers leading up to the event.
Following his nomination, in November he took to Instagram to say “Next rated after how many years! Let’s be honest pls”.
According to a source, nominees for the category were required to take part in promotional activities including photo sessions, interviews and more, to which he failed to make himself available.
The award which holds on Thursday, December 22, 2016, at the Eko Convention Centre will now have Aramide, Ycee, Humblesmith and Mr Eazi as contestants for the category.
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries
- States take Federal Government to the Supreme Court over funding
- Trans fat: Nigeria still on the road finalise regulation
- VP Osinbajo urges leaders of destination countries to insist on repatriation of illicit funds & their proceeds
- INEC replaces manual voting with automated voting system
- NNPC to be commercialized in new PIB draft – Minister
- We will pass the Petroleum Industry Bill speedily says Gbajabiamila
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”