Estimated Reading Time: <1
Senator Magnus Abe has been declared winner of the senatorial elections in Rivers south east senatorial district.
Professor Gideon Onukwuisi said Abe who is the candidate of the All Progressive Congress, APC, defeated his closest rival, Senator Olaka Worgu of the Peoples Democratic Party.
He said Senator Abe pulled 125,930 votes while Senator Olaka had 25,394 votes.
aurice Pronem of the APC was also declared winner of the Khana/Gokhana federal constituency seat. In Rivers East senatorial district the PDP won in Etche with 6,926 while the APC had 1,258. Obio Akpor ,PDP, 29,282, APC – 10,630. Ogubolo, PDP 4,578, APC 1,844, Okrika PDP, 2,944, APC 1,352. Omuma PDP, 5,606, APC, 3.052 and Port Harcourt local government area , PDP, 28,305 and APC 9,618
- Borno Governor speaks about ambush of his convoy that left police officers and soldiers dead
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Nigeria at 60- The colonialists never left; they are Nigerian politicians
- Demola Olarewaju joins TStv as Head of Corporate Affairs
- Ondo 2020: INEC says electoral materials will arrive Akure October 5
- Passengers missing as truck plunges into river in Lagos
- Breaking: Nigerian Government to reform ticketing process in response to NewsWireNGR Investigation on Abuja-Kaduna rail
- Breaking: Barely 48 hours after tanker accident, an electronic shop in Lokoja, razed in a midnight fire
- House of Representatives ready for e-parliament, says Speaker Gbajabiamila
- ‘God is not happy with us’ Aisha Buhari asks Nigerians to pray
- Buhari renews appointments of PTDF, PEF, NCDMB chief executives