Estimated Reading Time: <1
Maiduguri, the Borno State capital will be agog with weddings this December. Aside from the Indimis who are receiving President
Halima, one of the daughters of a factional Peoples Democratic chairman, Ali Sheriff, is set to walk down the aisle this month.
The lucky groom-to-be, Ronnie, is said to be one of Northern Nigeria’s most handsome and eligible bachelors.
In his early 30’s, he is the aide-de-camp to the Chief of Army Staff of Nigeria, Tukur Buratai, and a Captain in the Nigerian Army.
On the other hand, Halima is a fashion designer and a graduate of the Canadian University in Dubai.
The couple have released some pre-wedding photos which were shot by ace Abuja-based wedding photographer, Big H Studios.
- Flood Control: FCTA demolishes over 102 houses
- Allegations of illegal activity against IGP entirely false – NPF
- After NewsWireNGR special report on Nigerian farmers, NIRSAL opens applications for access to finance
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise
- Nigerian Govt increase the fine for hate speech from N500,000 to 5 million naira
- “We want a free and fair election” – Governor Wike wants INEC to be apolitical in Edo State
- Breaking: Kwara deputy governor and wife test positive for COVID-19