Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s richest retired military general, Theophilus Danjuma, was flown out of Nigeria last week in an air ambulance, according to family sources.
The retired military officer, who has served in various capacities in government and also in the oil industry, fell seriously ill and had to be flown out on an air ambulance, Saharareporters gathered.
One of the family sources said no member of the family was aware of the retired general’s final destination for treatment, but added there were strong indications that he was flown to Germany.
One could not ascertain the health status of the general as his wife, Daisy Danjuma, could not be reached to confirm General Danjuma’s condition.
However, a close friend of Mrs. Danjuma said General Danjuma only had a slight Malaria for which he is receiving treatment in the UAE.
- Niger Delta militants threaten mayhem; roll out 11-point demand
- Food looted from Kaduna warehouses are poisonous; The state government warns
- Looted Palliatives: It is now clear that Buhari is not Nigeria’s problem; says Zahra Buhari-Indimi
- Citizens are targeting their perceived oppressors – Donald Duke
- Soldiers forced medical doctor to swim inside muddy water at gunpoint
- Breaking: COVID-19 palliatives “looting” begin in Northern states – gunshots at ex-Speaker Dogara’s house
- Gani Adams says ‘those in power today are a product of protests’
- Bola Tinubu says #Endsars protesters “who suffered casualty” during Lekki massacre had questions to answer
- Abia State Government relaxes curfew
- Gunmen stormed a school in Cameroon, killing at least six children studying in class