Estimated Reading Time: <1
The daughter of the president of Nigeria, Zahra Buhari is reportedly getting married next month in Abuja after her matrimonial introduction on Friday, November 18, 2016.
She is getting married to Ahmed Indimi the son of Nigeria billionaire Mohammed Indimi a oil tycoon.
Ahmed who is the marketing director of Oriental Energy Resources is to be joined in wedlock with Zahra on the 2nd day of December, 2016.
- Nigeria declares public holiday for Eid-El-Maulud Celebration
- Buhari re-appoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu for another 5-year-term
- We must regulate social media – Nigerian govt insists making reference to #EndSARS protests
- 2 years after, judge throws out case against 57 Lagos men accused of homosexuality
- #EndSARS Protest: Finding a Pathway to Sustainable Peace and Development
- Supreme Court struck out a suit over disputed Soku oilfield – here’s why
- Breaking: Lagos govt approves reopening of markets across the state
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Does the FCT have a minister?
- Breaking: Long queues of petrol return to filling stations in Abuja
- Breaking: Hoodlums are currently looting the NYSC office in Abuja