Estimated Reading Time: <1
The daughter of the president of Nigeria, Zahra Buhari is reportedly getting married next month in Abuja after her matrimonial introduction on Friday, November 18, 2016.
She is getting married to Ahmed Indimi the son of Nigeria billionaire Mohammed Indimi a oil tycoon.
Ahmed who is the marketing director of Oriental Energy Resources is to be joined in wedlock with Zahra on the 2nd day of December, 2016.
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19