Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-boyfriend and movie producer Seun Egbede has reportedly been arrested this morning following allegations of him stealing iPhones from Computer Village in Ikeja.
Seun was beaten before he was handed over to the police to be arrested.
According to reports from Instablog9ja accounts, “an eyewitness said Seun Egbede went to a certain Keelcech Innovations Store in computer village, took two iPhone 7 and some iPhone 6+ and told the sales girl he was coming, and then crossed to enter a taxicab. It was after he left that it dawned on one of the sales rep that someone packed phones, so they rushed and caught up with Egbegbe. He had, however, allegedly already given one of his staff, the iPhone 7 and that staff escaped, but Seun was caught.”
An official statement is yet to be issued.
- Cross River primary health care boss decries destruction of health centers
- Nigeria will ensure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emerges WTO DG; Federal Government vows
- Lagos Lawmaker says hoodlums hijacked #EndSARS protests because protesters gave them food
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown
- CBN releases guidelines for N75 billion youth investment fund
- #EndSARS: Did the Nigerian Government kill its citizens and tried to erase all the evidence?
- Former spokesman says Army used blank bullets in Lekki shooting; faults Amnesty International report
- Lagos schools to reopen November 2
- The National Security Adviser says protesters used social media to incite violence
- Niger State Government bans all protests and processions in the state