Estimated Reading Time: <1
Founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua, has further clarified on his controversial prophesy regarding who would win last November 8 Presidential election in the US.
“Thousands of people who heard my prophecy prayed to God, they fasted and prayed that God should change the prophecy. That a prophecy was disclosed and did not come to pass does not mean that it is not authentic,” , the televangelists said..
In a latest video on his church’s Facebook page, TB Joshua Ministries, Joshua explained that following his prophesy before the election, some concerned Americans went into deep prayers and fastings, which prompted God to hearken to their voice, thereby reversing Hillary Clinton’s win.
He continued, “That a prophecy was disclosed and did not come to pass does not mean that it is not authentic. They know my antecedents that what i say always come to pass. As a result they went to God in prayer. This is the power of prayer, it is not a crime to tell you”.
During the Prophecy that Predicted Hillary Clinton win, TB Joshua said: “Ten days ago, I saw the new President of America with a narrow win.
“The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues, including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President.
“The boat of the new President will be rocked.
“By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman.”
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead