Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday signed eight bills sent to him by the National Assembly into law.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matteras (Senate), Ita Enang, disclosed this to State House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He described the development as unprecedented in the history of the present administration.
- Opinion: The price of under-policing in Nigeria
- Candidate in the NBA elections, Dele Adesina, seeks election cancellation
- Just In: Ekiti workers suspend warning strike
- ‘Oshiomhole seeking the third term as a governor’ by proxy – Edo State Deputy Governor
- Oyewole Michael: One year after, will Dadiyata ever be found?
- NDDC Management denies fresh corruption allegations in new statement
- Lagos Chamber of Commerce says NIPOST guidelines must be removed
- WAEC is deliberately creating a wedge between young Muslims and the mosque says MURIC
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students