Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday signed eight bills sent to him by the National Assembly into law.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matteras (Senate), Ita Enang, disclosed this to State House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He described the development as unprecedented in the history of the present administration.
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria