Estimated Reading Time: <1
In just one night, Nigerian pop star, Wizkid won three major international awards.
The Nigerian star was honoured with trophies for ‘Best African Act’ and ‘Worldwide Act’ at the 2016 MTV EMAs that held in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Then back home in Nigeria on the same night, Wizkid won the ‘Artiste of Year’ award at the third edition of AFRIMA (All Africa Music Awards) that held in Lagos.
These award add to the Starboy’s winning streak that started two weeks ago with three wins at the 2016 MTV MAMAs in South Africa, where he won ‘Artiste of the Year’, ‘Best Male Act’ and ‘Best Collaboration out of Africa’.
There’s also his ‘Best African Act’ award at the 2016 MOBO awards in London which he got a few days ago.
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation