Estimated Reading Time: <1
Uber Nigeria has today announced that from the 3rd till 13th of November all riders in Lagos will get 50% off their trips. The 50% off campaign, initiated and covered by Uber Nigeria, is aimed to reward loyal riders in Lagos who have made Uber their preferred choice of transportation.
Ebi Atawodi, General Manager Uber West Africa, said ‘’Lagos has always been a key city in Nigeria and Africa. We are always looking at innovative ways to celebrate riders, drivers and cities and we thought it was only fitting, as we come closer to the end of the year celebrations, that we reward our loyal riders with a 50% discount promotion. Giving riders a more affordable option to move around their city, and drivers an increase in demand for trips.’’
To partake in this promotion, riders do not need to do anything as Uber will be creating an auto-apply discount code that will ensure that rides taken throughout the campaign are automatically discounted. So, open the app on the 3rd November and request a ride, a driver will be curbside in minutes.
For those concerned about the impact on their partner’s personal income – there is no need to worry, this promotion is being covered by Uber. Driver-partners can expect more demand from fare paying passengers and less time spent idle waiting for rides.
So, pull out your calendars and start scheduling your end of year parties and festive celebrations – and make sure to use Uber wherever it is you’re going. Uber will take you there in safely, reliably and at 50% of the original price.
- WAEC announces new date to release result
- Media sanction over #EndSARS coverage is draconian – Group writes NBC DG
- Just In: Amnesty release a new timeline investigating the Toll Gate massacre #EndSARS
- I will sign executive order to recover looted property – Adamawa Governor
- Lagos State Government says there’s nothing wrong in asking the military to intervene
- I was detained for 47 days by SARS; man narrates as Judicial panel of inquiry begins sitting in Lagos
- Nigerian Army says Lagos state government invited it to intervene in #EndSARS protest
- Nigeria declares public holiday for Eid-El-Maulud Celebration
- Buhari re-appoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu for another 5-year-term
- We must regulate social media – Nigerian govt insists making reference to #EndSARS protests