Estimated Reading Time: <1
Uber Nigeria has today announced that from the 3rd till 13th of November all riders in Lagos will get 50% off their trips. The 50% off campaign, initiated and covered by Uber Nigeria, is aimed to reward loyal riders in Lagos who have made Uber their preferred choice of transportation.
Ebi Atawodi, General Manager Uber West Africa, said ‘’Lagos has always been a key city in Nigeria and Africa. We are always looking at innovative ways to celebrate riders, drivers and cities and we thought it was only fitting, as we come closer to the end of the year celebrations, that we reward our loyal riders with a 50% discount promotion. Giving riders a more affordable option to move around their city, and drivers an increase in demand for trips.’’
To partake in this promotion, riders do not need to do anything as Uber will be creating an auto-apply discount code that will ensure that rides taken throughout the campaign are automatically discounted. So, open the app on the 3rd November and request a ride, a driver will be curbside in minutes.
For those concerned about the impact on their partner’s personal income – there is no need to worry, this promotion is being covered by Uber. Driver-partners can expect more demand from fare paying passengers and less time spent idle waiting for rides.
So, pull out your calendars and start scheduling your end of year parties and festive celebrations – and make sure to use Uber wherever it is you’re going. Uber will take you there in safely, reliably and at 50% of the original price.
- Bishop Kukah explains why Buhari makes it difficult for Nigerians to celebrate diversity
- Ondo 2020: Agboola plans to rig in Ilaje, says Akeredolu
- “I did not campaign against subsidy” – Pastor Tunde Bakare
- Fredrick Nwabufo: The injurious lies in Buhari’s Independence Day speech
- Protesters besiege the US embassy Abuja, demands Buhari’s resignation
- “Governance is not magic” – Babatunde Fashola says Nigerians are looking for results in the wrong place
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria