Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in a meeting with Ondo State governor, Olusegun Mimiko at the Presidential Villa.
The meeting can be traced to the political crisis in the state which led to a protest on Friday.
The Independent National Electoral Commission had declared Jimoh Ibrahim candidate of the PDP for the November 26 governorship election.
But Eyotayo Jegede of the Ahmed Makarfi faction who is also laying claim to the ticket has kicked against the decision.
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits
- Nigerian Senate wants Ibadan Airport named after late Senator Abiola Ajimobi
- Just In: Ondo Assembly begins process to impeach deputy governor