Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is to lead a 30,000-man prayer convention to pray for Nigeria’s economic recovery, slated to hold in Abuja from Nov.16 to Nov. 19.
Mr Cosmos Uzodinma, member, 2016 Africa Convention Abuja (ACA), said the convention is being organised by the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International-Nigeria (FGBMFI).
Uzodinma, via a statement issued on Monday in Abuja, said that the convention would hold at the National Stadium, Abuja.
According to him, the convention is designed to contribute to the ongoing spiritual, social and economic reengineering of the country.
“It will attract participants from over 30 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe, with an expected attendance of over 30,000 participants.
“Speakers at the event include Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church International and Arc.
Ifeanyi Odebo, National President FGBMFI-Nigeria as well as other resource persons from Ghana, Burkina-Faso, Tanzania and Kenya.
“The convention will also serve as a platform to promote Nigeria’s economic potential coming from outside the country and across the states of the federation,’’ he added.
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports
- Suspended National Broadcasting Commission DG re-arraigned over ‘N2.5 billion fraud
- Lagos airport gets N2.2bn for runway extension
- Former chairperson of NSITF, Ngozi Olejeme, forfeits 48 properties
- Federal government increases petrol price to N143.80
- BudgIT launches open Nigerian states data portal
- National Assembly suspends special public works programme
- Ondo governorship polls; INEC suspends registration of new voters
- Newly released Senator Orji Kalu proposes amendment to criminal justice act