Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is to lead a 30,000-man prayer convention to pray for Nigeria’s economic recovery, slated to hold in Abuja from Nov.16 to Nov. 19.
Mr Cosmos Uzodinma, member, 2016 Africa Convention Abuja (ACA), said the convention is being organised by the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International-Nigeria (FGBMFI).
Uzodinma, via a statement issued on Monday in Abuja, said that the convention would hold at the National Stadium, Abuja.
According to him, the convention is designed to contribute to the ongoing spiritual, social and economic reengineering of the country.
“It will attract participants from over 30 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe, with an expected attendance of over 30,000 participants.
“Speakers at the event include Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church International and Arc.
Ifeanyi Odebo, National President FGBMFI-Nigeria as well as other resource persons from Ghana, Burkina-Faso, Tanzania and Kenya.
“The convention will also serve as a platform to promote Nigeria’s economic potential coming from outside the country and across the states of the federation,’’ he added.
- Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, is Dead
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds