Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Navy has released the list of 2, 850 successful candidates for its 2016 Batch 25 Recruitment Exercise. The Exercise was conducted from 15 August – 12 September 2016 at Navy Town Lagos.
A statement from Naval Headquarters signed by Commodore Christian Ezekobe said “A total number of 2850 candidates were successful in the exercise.
“However, they are to be trained in two batches (Batch A and Batch B).
“While successful candidates in the first batch will commence training on 6 November 2016, Batch B will commence training on 21 May 2017.
“Consequently, candidates who participated in the final selection interview held on the date stated above are advised to log on to Nigerian Navy recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com with effect from Wednesday 19 October 2016.
The successful candidates are to check their results and other requirements for their training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months
- Traders told me the story about northern governor leading Boko Haram says Mailafia
- Rights group writes US, Buhari, Ganduje, condemns religious policing in Nigeria
- NJC releases list of nominees for Supreme Court appointments
- Resume or be sacked, Ebonyi government threatens striking workers
- DSS to clamp down on notable personalities and groups who incite a breakdown of law and order
- Ogun State Government suspends lockdown