Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Navy has released the list of 2, 850 successful candidates for its 2016 Batch 25 Recruitment Exercise. The Exercise was conducted from 15 August – 12 September 2016 at Navy Town Lagos.
A statement from Naval Headquarters signed by Commodore Christian Ezekobe said “A total number of 2850 candidates were successful in the exercise.
“However, they are to be trained in two batches (Batch A and Batch B).
“While successful candidates in the first batch will commence training on 6 November 2016, Batch B will commence training on 21 May 2017.
“Consequently, candidates who participated in the final selection interview held on the date stated above are advised to log on to Nigerian Navy recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com with effect from Wednesday 19 October 2016.
The successful candidates are to check their results and other requirements for their training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Osun State Government approves N30,000 minimum wage for workers
- 7, 194 police personnel deployed to Akwa Ibom as local government elections hold today
- New CBN report says consumers’ confidence in the economy dropped in Q3
- #EndSARS: Police inaugurate Panel to Assess Damages
- We demand the South East be given the opportunity to produce the president of Nigeria in 2023 – MASSOB
- #EndSARS: Ondo state Governor laments the absence of police officers
- IGP begs officers to return to duty posts after #EndSARS Protest
- Lagos State Government has announced a further relaxation of the curfew imposed
- Members of the Lagos judiciary panel visited a morgue at the military hospital Ikoyi- #EndSARS
- Breaking: Dead bodies discovered in Laminga Dam Jos – #EndSARS protest