Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Navy has released the list of 2, 850 successful candidates for its 2016 Batch 25 Recruitment Exercise. The Exercise was conducted from 15 August – 12 September 2016 at Navy Town Lagos.
A statement from Naval Headquarters signed by Commodore Christian Ezekobe said “A total number of 2850 candidates were successful in the exercise.
“However, they are to be trained in two batches (Batch A and Batch B).
“While successful candidates in the first batch will commence training on 6 November 2016, Batch B will commence training on 21 May 2017.
“Consequently, candidates who participated in the final selection interview held on the date stated above are advised to log on to Nigerian Navy recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com with effect from Wednesday 19 October 2016.
The successful candidates are to check their results and other requirements for their training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why