Estimated Reading Time: <1
Jigawa State Government has suspended all forms of public processions indifinately.
Governor Muhammad Badaru Abubakar approved the suspension of all public processions of whatever nature in all parts of the State.
This was contained in a statement by the Secretary to the State Government, Adamu Abdulkadir Fanini.
It added that the measure became neccessary in view of the security situation in the North central geo- political zone of the country.
The decision to suspends all forms of procession was arrived at after due consultation with the security agencies in the State.
The statement called on all law abiding citizens in the state to go about their normal business.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike