Estimated Reading Time: <1
Gunmen have abducted a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State, Mr. Nnamdi Abbah. This came less than 24 hours after another chieftain of the party, Mr. Boris Neenwi, was killed in Tai Local Government Area of the state.
Senator Magnus Abe has condemned the alleged murder of his supporter, Boris Neenwi and three others in Tai LGA on Monday.
Abe, who is the senatorial candidate of the APC in Rivers East senatorial district, called on the Inspector General of Police to unmask the killers.
Speaking through his media aide, Mr Parry Benson, he described the late Boris as his staunch supporter, adding that the deceased just completed a law degree programme.
In a similar vein, the APC condemned the reported murder, saying that the victims were shot dead in Tai local government.
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844
- Miyetti Allah President has said Fulani’s own Nigeria and will rule forever
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages