Estimated Reading Time: <1
The rapper has been around for a solid number of years now. After a number of singles, a mix tape that got people not just talking but interested, and more singles and features, rapper Eva is set to take the crown as Nigeria’s foremost femcee with the release of her very first, full-length album 1960.
Guardian Life sat down with the charming, talented artiste to discuss a little bit about her career.
Hair stylist: @beautyace7
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19