Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kano Lawmaker, Abdulmumin Jibrin reacts to allegations that he owns monies in a UK Bank which contravenes the Nigerian Law..
In a statement issued and sent to NewsWireNGR, the Lamaker who has insisted on the removal of Speaker Yakubu Dogara over corruption allegations, said the blackmail is part of a wider propaganda arranged by the desperate Speaker Dogara through his Deputy Chief of Staff Hon CID Maduebum.
Read his statement issued below..
My attention has been drawn to a widely circulated report in the media that I own an account with ING bank UK with Essex adress and balance of £1.3m
The document is FAKE, I DO NOT own such account or balance neither do I have anything what so ever to do with the said address at Essex
This blackmail is part of a wider propaganda arranged by the desperate Speaker Dogara through his Deputy Chief of Staff Hon CID Maduebum
Hon Maduebum has recruited and paid 20million naira to one Ifeanyi Okonkwo and Ikenga Ugochinyere of a shadow youth organisation to do the hatched job
You will recall that the same group went to town with the allegations of 17 billion and 418 million naira which all turned out a fluke
Ahead of resumption of the House, they are back at work to divert attention from the allegations of budget fraud and corruption against Speaker Dogara
The plan is to creat credibility problem for me as I prepare to release more revelations of corruption by Dogara that will send shock down the spines of Nigerians
It is curious that all the allegations on me are made by faceless or shadow organizations, no Member of House has signed any allegation on me
Iam therefore calling on the relevant authorities to investigate and take decisive action on this latest assault on my person and unveil the real sponsors
I will be reporting these hatchet men to the police and EFCC this morning and my lawyers are taking the necessary legal actions. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
I urge the general public to disregard this latest blackmail as the document in circulation is not worth a toilet paper! Thank you and God bless
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844
- Miyetti Allah President has said Fulani’s own Nigeria and will rule forever
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages