Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Management of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria wish to notify air travelers and the general public that the Nigerian Air Force will be conducting a mock exercise on counter- terrorism simulation at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja.
The Maning Director of FAAN, Engr Saleh Dunoma said the exercise is part of strategies to reinforce the safety and security of air transport and the nation’s airports, in addition to sustaining international best practice, regulatory policies and world class service delivery.
He further explained that the exercise may consist of aerial and land maneuvers which may create some dramatic spectacles and affect vehicular and human movements.
He therefore enjoins air travellers and members of the public to be aware and go about their normal businesses as operations in the airport will not be affected.
While apologizing for any inconvenience the exercise may cause, he advises air travellers and other airport users to always adhere to laid down rules and procedures for the safety and security of all.
General Manager, Corporate Affairs
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act