Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Super Eagles defender and captain, Joseph Yobo, on Thursday, said he was yet to join Kano Pillars or any other Nigeria Professional Football League club.
The League Management Company had announced that Yobo had agreed to join the Sai Masu Gida and could feature against Sunshine Stars last weekend.
Yobo, who took to his Twitter account, @jyobo234 to refute the report said:
I read that I was missing in action last weekend. I have not signed for Kano pillars or any NPFL club. pic.twitter.com/jrBBYUWjWS
— Joseph Yobo (@jyobo234) September 1, 2016
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike