Estimated Reading Time: <1
The world’s 7th richest man and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg quietly came into Nigeria today to see how Facebook works in Nigeria, how it can be improved and how it can support tech development in Africa.
He was at CC Hub in Yaba, Lagos State and Linda Ikeji posted the exclusive photographs on her blog.
The Facebook CEO’s first stop is the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba.
Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to listen and learn and take ideas on how Facebook can better support tech development and entrepreneurship across Africa.
Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, met with Pope Francis at The Vatican on Monday.
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit