Estimated Reading Time: <1
The world’s 7th richest man and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg quietly came into Nigeria today to see how Facebook works in Nigeria, how it can be improved and how it can support tech development in Africa.
He was at CC Hub in Yaba, Lagos State and Linda Ikeji posted the exclusive photographs on her blog.
The Facebook CEO’s first stop is the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba.
Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to listen and learn and take ideas on how Facebook can better support tech development and entrepreneurship across Africa.
Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, met with Pope Francis at The Vatican on Monday.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’