Estimated Reading Time: <1
The world’s 7th richest man and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg quietly came into Nigeria today to see how Facebook works in Nigeria, how it can be improved and how it can support tech development in Africa.
He was at CC Hub in Yaba, Lagos State and Linda Ikeji posted the exclusive photographs on her blog.
The Facebook CEO’s first stop is the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba.
Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to listen and learn and take ideas on how Facebook can better support tech development and entrepreneurship across Africa.
Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, met with Pope Francis at The Vatican on Monday.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami