Estimated Reading Time: <1
The world’s 7th richest man and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg quietly came into Nigeria today to see how Facebook works in Nigeria, how it can be improved and how it can support tech development in Africa.
He was at CC Hub in Yaba, Lagos State and Linda Ikeji posted the exclusive photographs on her blog.
The Facebook CEO’s first stop is the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba.
Zuckerberg is in Nigeria to listen and learn and take ideas on how Facebook can better support tech development and entrepreneurship across Africa.
Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, met with Pope Francis at The Vatican on Monday.
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
- APC Lawmaker says water Bill is a Northern agenda to tighten the noose on the South
- European airlines are reducing fares to attract passengers and fill the planes that are still flying
- “An orchestrated sabotage” – How President Buhari described attack on Borno Governor that left scores dead
- Borno Governor speaks about ambush of his convoy that left police officers and soldiers dead
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Nigeria at 60- The colonialists never left; they are Nigerian politicians
- Demola Olarewaju joins TStv as Head of Corporate Affairs
- Ondo 2020: INEC says electoral materials will arrive Akure October 5
- Passengers missing as truck plunges into river in Lagos
- Breaking: Nigerian Government to reform ticketing process in response to NewsWireNGR Investigation on Abuja-Kaduna rail