Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode insists that the abduction of Chibok schoolgirls by Boko Haram was a planned conspiracy to discredit former president Goodluck Jonathan and get him out of power.
Femi Fani Kayode in a series of tweets insisted that the girls will not be returned, as they know too much and will speak the truth.
“When will the Bring Back Our Girls Group (BBOG) appreciate the fact that they have been scammed by the All Progressives Congress and Muhammadu Buhari
@MBuhari? The Chibok girls were pawns in a wider conspiracy just to discredit Ex- President Goodluck Jonathan @GEJonathan and get him out. Those that were behind it and that funded, planned and executed the abduction with”.
He alleges that the plan was carried out with their foreign friends that are now in power and they have no intention of bringing back those girls.
“Why? Because they know too much and if they were ever returned home safely to their parents they will tell all. Ask yourselves this question: why is it that Abubakar Shekau keeps resurrecting after the army has “killed” him.”
He continued, “They have “killed” him a number of times now but they still can’t find one Chibok girl? I know a false flag operation when I see one and this is a well-crafted one. It is a deep conspiracy and it is still in play.”
“The same hidden hand that used that whole tragic episode to discredit and push out Jonthan will also use the inability of Buhari to find them to discredit and ease him out. Mark it. Nigerians have so much to learn about what are known in intelligence circles as “black ops” and the sort of things that happen in the murky world of int. espionage and politics.”
“There is a foreign hand at play here and Nigerians need to be very scared.
- 6 days after testing positive for COVID-19, Governor Akeredolu says he has recovered
- Federal Government is set to shut the Third Mainland Bridge for six months
- Journalists barred as Magu faces panel in Aso Rock while DSS denies arrest
- DSS has said it did not arrest Mr Ibrahim Magu, EFCC acting chairman
- Fredrick Nwabufo: EFCC’s Magu ‘arrested’: When the hunter becomes the bush meat
- Governor Ganduje of Kano has said that PDP is only interested in looting Edo State Treasury
- National Assembly to hold hearing on sexual and gender based violence in Nigeria
- Anti-Corruption activist; Hamzat Lawal declines NCF invitation
- Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has been arrested by the Department of State Services.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations