Estimated Reading Time: <1
Some fans of the First Lady of Nigeria, Mrs. Aisha Buhari are not happy with her outfit to the United States on Thursday.
Mrs Buhari who is visiting the US for the first time, more than a year after she became first lady, dressed in a black and white patterned jacket on a black skirt.
But some fans on Facebook believe the dressing is unfitting.
“Aisha you are really disappointing Islam and Nigeria in general…..what a dress mode that even Dame patience has never practice on arrival back home…..Buhari should take measures,” Engr Alkali Muktar wrote on Facebook.
Here are some of the other comment screen grabbed from her page:
In a similar reaction, a facebook fan, Iman Shuwa wrote, “This woman is gradually losing her respect and reputation in the eyes of her supporters, me inclusive”.
For Shamsudeen Ibrahim, the dressing is undeserving of a First Lady…
Angry Yakubu Hassan wrote, “Madam fear Allah and dress properly, Walahi you will be responsible for all your deeds..
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries