Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Chairman of the House Committee on Appropriations, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has reiterated that allegations of budget padding against the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, and other principal members should not be taken as an attack on the House as an institution.
The leadership of the House of Representatives had Saturday dared its former Chairman, Committee on Appropriation, Mr. Abdulmumin Jibrin, to write a formal petition to the House with evidence backing his allegations against the Speaker, Mr Yakubu Dogara, and three other principal officers.
Sources within the National Assembly however, gave us EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS revealing the dirty deals within the Leadership of the National Assembly led by Speaker Yakubu Dogara..
Additional documents below also show Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Finance, Babangida Ibrahim demanding N14 billlion to be inserted in the budget…
- Protesters besiege the US embassy Abuja, demands Buhari’s resignation
- “Governance is not magic” – Babatunde Fashola says Nigerians are looking for results in the wrong place
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria
- Nigeria At 60: Let the Nigerian youth keep sleeping
- Nigeria’s diversity can be built on, to become a source of strength – CDD
- Nigeria@60: Full text of President Buhari’s Independence Anniversary Speech
- Nigeria@60: Atiku calls for youth-centred development plan