Estimated Reading Time: <1
A gun belonging to the orderly of President Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang accidentally went off on Friday.
The incident, which occurred at the ticketing area of the general aviation terminal at the Murtala Muhammed Airport 1 in Lagos State, caused some apprehension among travelers.
The orderly was severely injured while one female passenger also sustained minor injuries.
Both of them were initially rushed to the FAAN clinic before they were transferred to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) to receive more treatment.
- Lai Mohammed, “erroneously” amended the NBC Code – Board Chairman
- Nigeria not taking ISIS, Al-Queda warning lightly says DHQ
- Nigeria to reverse US suspension of immigrant visas to passport holders
- UNILAG Senate upholds Professor Ogundipe as VC
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Lai; The most dangerous minister in Buhari’s cabinet
- Multinational Joint Task Force says Boko Haram is now recruiting child soldiers
- Court adjourns trial of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke, Abubakar
- Multiple port charges escalate cargo delay at terminals – NAGAFF
- How my pastor trafficked me to Russia for prostitution; A hair stylist’s harrowing experience highlights Nigeria’s human trafficking problem
- Breaking: NBC fines Nigeria Info FM N5m over Obadiah Mailaifa interview