Estimated Reading Time:
Justice A.I Allagoa of the Federal High Court in Owerri, has, Friday, affirmed the election of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State.
Ruling on the matter filed by Mr. Friday Nwosu against, Ikpeazu on alleged forgery of tax documents, the court ruled that the plaintiff, (Nwosu) was unable to prove that the tax documents were forged.
The court ruled that the tax documents were not forged, and went further to dismissed the matter.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Just In: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Abia state and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt