Estimated Reading Time: <1
Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, has blown up a Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, pipeline at Eleme, leading to the Nigeria Liquefied National Gas, NLNG, in Rivers State.
The militant group claimed responsibility for the attack via its Facebook page NDavengers on Wednesday.
It said, “By 3.00 am, yesterday, strike team 2, carried out a major strike, bombing NNPC pipeline at Eleme leading to NLNG. You won’t stop us.”
This is coming barely 72 hours after it blew up oil installations belonging to Chevron Nigeria Limited and Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, NPDC, in Batan Community, Warri South West Council Area of Delta State on Monday night.
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence