Estimated Reading Time: <1
Niger Delta Avengers Tuesday accused the All Progressives Congress, APC, of plotting to remove Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State and replace him with Uche Ogah, who is allegedly loyal to the party.
The militant group, which opened a new twitter, Tuesday, account after its previous account was shut down, Monday, said it was watching the development in Imo state.
On the shut down of its twitter account, it said: “U stop our account, you can’t stop our struggle.” It stated:”We will never back out of the struggle. The struggle continues.”
On the planned dialouge by the federal government, the group said: “We don’t need money from anybody for dialouge.”
“The only way peace will reign in Nigeria is by referendum to determine the fate of Nigeria,” it reiterated.
In a series of tweets Tuesday, the militant group also announced to its followers that it was back after the shutdown.
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence