Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a statement released by the Militant Group on their website, Niger Delta Avengers through their spokesperson Brig. Gen Mudoch Agbinibo stated that the Niger Delta Struggle is not for Political Thugs.
The Statement reads, “We are watching with keen interest the unwholesome activities of the political thugs and agents of APC to undermine the Niger Delta struggle in the likes of Mr. Ayiri and gangs.
“Few days ago, he and his group was parading, regrouping, rebranding and re-arming defunct Ex-MEND and settled Militants leaders discussing pipelines, oil and gas facilities contract in Edo State Government house.
“Today he and his co-travelers are in delta state Government house, the Itsekiri Militants leader with community leaders and unfortunately branding them as representatives of Niger Delta Avengers for self-gain and political survivals.
“We condemn its entirety the continuous linking of the Niger Delta Avengers to any meeting in Delta State Government in Asaba with Minister of State for Petroleum Resources.
“We have never missed words in telling the whole listening world that the Niger Delta Avengers will not be part any dialogue deal that will not bring about “ the peace of our time; but we want a peace with honour” as such we could not be a party to any meeting with the likes of Ayiri Emami and his co- travelers that are ready to kill and trade for the interest of pipeline, oil and gas facilities contract from the Government to bloat their pockets and urge fantasies .
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents