Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ondo State Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, will today, Thursday 16th June, speak at the 2016 Chatham House London Conference.
Mimiko will speak at a break-out session on “Healthcare For All: From Aspiration to Implementation”
According to the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, over 60 speakers who come from highest levels of the business, policy and academic worlds will feature at this year’s London Conference. Among these notable figures are Harmid Karzai, 12th President of Afghanistan, Robert Yates, Project Director, UHC Policy Forum, Global Health Security.
Full list of Speakers can be found here https://www.chathamhouse.org/london-conference/speakers
The Ondo Governor is widely and famously celebrated for his healthcare policies on Mother and Child Health known as Abiye SafeMotherhood and “Agbebiye” which have earned him numerous accolades and adopted by global institutions as templates for solving infant and maternal mortality in the developing world.
He is accompanied by one aide, his Chief Press Secretary, and will return on Friday, 17th June.
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court
- Taraba is the only state where nobody has died from COVID-19 according to NCDC data
- Breaking: Air Peace allegedly sacks most of its pilots over pay dispute
- Abia Governor sacks commissioner for transport, suspends others
- Lagos boat mishaps: Sack LASWA management, PDP asks Sanwo-Olu
- “Nigeria’s sovereignty may have been traded for foreign loans” – Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar raises alarm
- Osun Government says hotels, bars, and clubs violating COVID-19 protocol to pay N250, 000 fine
- COVID-19: Lagos state government to shut down Eti-Osa and Agidingbi isolation centres