Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) reacting to the allegations by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said that the PDP’s allegations were baseless and laughable and that the PDP is suffering from its sins of the past.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had accused the APC and the Presidency of being behind the Ali Modu Sherrif-led PDP faction.
But the APC said that the PDP is suffering from its sins of the past.
In a statement signed on Tuesday by Mai Mala Buni said ”the APC National Secretary it said the monitored media reports on Tuesday, the Senator Ahmed Makarfi-led Caretaker Committee of the PDP speaking through a spokesperson accused the APC and the Presidency of being behind a faction of the PDP ostensibly to ensure that the PDP is in perpetual crisis and unable to produce credible candidates for the forth coming elections in Edo and Ondo state.
For the umpteenth time, the APC wishes to state that instead of joining issues with the baseless and laughable allegations, the APC would rather join issues that will bring about all-inclusive development in the country.
However, it should be put on record that the PDP forced on them whatever crisis it is troubled with today due to its politics of imposition and other undemocratic practices which the APC abhors.
The PDP should put its house in order rather than playing to the gallery and blaming others but themselves for their sins which has come to hunt them.
Also, it is evident that the PDP has chosen to employ diversionary tactics because of its inability to produce credible candidates for the forthcoming elections in Edo and Ondo states.”
- Former Vice Chairman of APC, Inuwa Abdulkadir, Dead
- Just In: Ondo State Secretary to Government, Ifedayo Abegunde, resigns
- Negotiating with bandits is the best option for peace – Zamfara Governor
- Doctors in Cross River on strike over undeclared COVID-19 cases
- ‘We had no plan to bar Oyo deputy governor from fidau prayer’ – Ajimobi’s family
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River