Estimated Reading Time:
Oil magnate, Ifeanyi Ubah, has said he will contest the Anambra State governorship election next year.
“I still want to be Anambra State governor,” Ubah said while interacting with journalists in his Nnewi hometown, on Friday.
The Peoples Democratic Party member, who contested the Anambra State governorship election on the platform of the Labour Party in 2013, said his failure at the polls three years ago was a huge loss to the people of the state.
He said that he remained a man with a great passion for his people.
He said that if given the opportunity, he would transform the state the way he had done to his business and his Otolo community of Nnewi.
He said his interest in politics was fired by the passion to empower the youths through employments and entrepreneurial mentorship.
Ubah said, “Losing the Anambra State governorship contest was not easy but I think my people are the greater losers because I have great things in mind for them and I am still interested in that seat.
“I am highly passionate about Anambra and I want to see it transformed.”
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ifeanyi Ubah Says He Will Contest The Anambra State Governorship Election Next Year and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt