Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie is basking in the euphoria of motherhood and family life, as she and her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie stepped out to dedicate their third child, Angel Onosetale Okojie.
The couple who have been married for over 4 years took their 5-month-old child for dedication over the holiday period as they dazzled in matching outfits with Purity(3) and Henry(1).
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria
- Nigeria At 60: Let the Nigerian youth keep sleeping
- Nigeria’s diversity can be built on, to become a source of strength – CDD
- Nigeria@60: Full text of President Buhari’s Independence Anniversary Speech
- Nigeria@60: Atiku calls for youth-centred development plan
- Lagos State Police warn against rallies and protests on October 1
- Federal Executive Council estimates N13.08trn for 2021 fiscal year