Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie is basking in the euphoria of motherhood and family life, as she and her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie stepped out to dedicate their third child, Angel Onosetale Okojie.
The couple who have been married for over 4 years took their 5-month-old child for dedication over the holiday period as they dazzled in matching outfits with Purity(3) and Henry(1).
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau