Estimated Reading Time: <1
Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation Magazine has shared some lovely photos of his family.
The media personality took to Instagram today, May 27, 2016 to share two photos of his son and wife.
“I miss my soldiers… Happy weekend gentlemen,” he captioned one of the photos.
Momodu recently weighed in on the Tiwa Savage and TeeBillz marriage situation with prayers via a post on his Instagram page.
- Breaking: Edo state govt reviews 24-hour curfew earlier imposed on the state
- US Govt wants the prosecution of all those involved in killings of #EndSARS protesters
- “We have received information alleging crimes” – ICC on #EndSARS protests in Nigeria
- We give you 24 hours to return the staff of office of the Oba of Lagos OR…… – Lagos ruling house declares
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari to address Nigerians after #LekkiMassacre and #EndSARS
- The Nigerian army says videos of Lekki tollgate shooting are photoshopped and fake
- NSA says Buhari is to provide a solution to nationwide crisis
- It was a system glitch – Instagram apologizes for censoring #EndSARS posts
- Just In: Attempted Jailbreak foiled at Ikoyi Prison
- #EndSARS: Open Letter to VP Osinbajo; It’s time to realise the emperor has no clothes