Estimated Reading Time: <1
The All Progressives Congress (APC), South-East chapter, is gloating over the rescue of Amina Ali, one of the abducted Chibok school girls.
The APC has in particular, ridiculed the former First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan and the governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose.
Spokesman of the Caucus, Osita Okechukwu, said the rescue put the pair to shame because they had always believed the abduction of the Chibok girls was a hoax meant to demonise the government of Goodluck Jonathan.
“We thank God for his mercies,” he said in a statement issued Thursday. This is the beginning of the return of more of the girls whose parents have passed through enormous and unbearable trauma.”
“Our message to the parents of the remaining school girls is that they should bear in mind that with God nothing is impossible. Their hope should not wane, as we have every hope that more girls will be rescued.”
“We salute the gallant Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG), the Nigerian Armed Forces, the JTF and the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, for their fortitude, resilience and perseverance.”
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases